Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to School 2012

I've had so many teachers trying to beat the rush, it feels like the rush is already here!  That's great!  Consider organizing your classroom so that things don't get away from you.  It's very easy to put things down and say "I'll get to it later" and that's exactly how piles are born.  Academic Avenue has many items to help you stay organized.  Pocket Charts, charts, storage boxes, library pockets, and these nifty "To-Do" clips. 

I'm in the process of ordering the last of the Back to School items I intend to carry.  I have lots of great things to make Back to School shopping fun.  Carson Dellosa sent me some coupon booklets; I brought back our Back-to-School bingo game (earn savings while you shop); and a limited supply of Carson Dellosa $5 off coupons will be handed out.  I think shopping should be fun! 

Workshops:
Our Make & Take classes are starting along with our Implementing Daily 5 and Cafe classes. 
Are you thinking about homeschooling?  We have just the workshop for you!  Learn how to get started with Jenny Valiquette. 

We have 2 new workshops to explain R.T.I. and what it means for your classroom.  R.T.I. does not have to be the enemy!  Learn how it works and how to use it.

I'm so excited about all of the new things we're offering to our customers this year.  Can't wait to see you this season!

No comments:

class='nopin' height="391" border="0"width="400" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YCbNO9wFQrQ/UPrZegPAXVI/AAAAAAAACK8/b7p-0NuZScI/s400/photo.jpg">