Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

To me, there is no better Mother's Day gift than spending time with my family. Now that most of my children are grown and on their own it's difficult to get them all together with conflicting work schedules and life in general. My oldest son took charge this Mother's Day and rallied his siblings together to prepare a wonderful feast! He is quite the cook. I have to say it was odd watching my adult children scurrying around in the kitchen and running me out of the kitchen when it was time to clean up. My youngest son prepared a heart-warming video set to music of him as a baby and me. It's those thoughtful gifts that I cherish the most.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Mom's Day, too!

No comments:

class='nopin' height="391" border="0"width="400" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YCbNO9wFQrQ/UPrZegPAXVI/AAAAAAAACK8/b7p-0NuZScI/s400/photo.jpg">