Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4/26/11

Everyone has their favorite age group to deal with when it comes to kids. Mine happens to be 15 months to 3 years old. I know, that includes the terrible twos. What I like about this age group is that you can actually hear the wheels turning when you look at them. When their little minds are at work you can almost hear them learning. This little one is 16 months old and holds a special place in my heart. This is our granddaughter, Jocelyn, and as you can see she dyed Easter eggs with us for the first time. I can only imagine what she's thinking. The first thing she did was take the egg in her hand and try to eat it. There was such bewilderment when we started dipping them into different colors. Still lots of wonder on her face when we were done, as you can see. I had lots of family and fun during my 3 day weekend. Hope you did, too.

No comments:

class='nopin' height="391" border="0"width="400" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YCbNO9wFQrQ/UPrZegPAXVI/AAAAAAAACK8/b7p-0NuZScI/s400/photo.jpg">