Saturday, December 14, 2013

What a Year it's been.....

Clearly, I have been too busy to update my blog.  I have a new found respect for web developers and the prices they charge.  I recreated my web page for the tutoring center and for the past 3 months I've been recreating my shopping cart.  This means you will no longer have to register in order to purchase something and your shipping amount will be accurate.  I paid for the shopping cart the past two years with less than desirable results, so I'm back to doing it myself.  As a result, other things have been let go.  I hope to have it completed by the new year.

It's been an exciting year here!  We moved our location from Trenton to Riverview in the King Plaza between Allen and Grange Rds.  The new space allowed us to expand the retail section and tutoring center.  I recently expanded the tutoring center again.  We are very busy and very committed to helping our local students succeed.  I'm happy to expand it as much as needed to avoid waiting lists.

We have new faces in our tutoring center.  I've been very lucky to attract very dedicated and talented educators.  We have a new language tutor, a new ACT tutor, and elementary education tutor in addition to our team of upper math, reading, and special education tutors.

Please consider shopping small and supporting local businesses when you're out and about this season!  I hope to see you soon!

Have a Happy Holiday and Prosperous New Year from my family to yours!

No comments:

class='nopin' height="391" border="0"width="400" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YCbNO9wFQrQ/UPrZegPAXVI/AAAAAAAACK8/b7p-0NuZScI/s400/photo.jpg">