Thursday, March 24, 2011

3/24/11

The Better Business Bureau contacted me today to let me know I was eligible for accreditation based on the fact that I have no complaints logged against me. Really? That's all it takes?
Of course not......for a mere $485 a year I can get the BBB logo on my website, be accredited and get legal representation should I have any complaints against me.....and people will now trust me. If people don't trust me by now.........I don't know - nothing against the BBB but I think this small business owner is just going to rely on her own good reputation without the expense.

Anyone out there actually search out businesses on the BBB? I'm sure it's a reputable source but I'm doubtful now that I know that's all that it takes. Seems like a popularity contest to me and "he(she) who gives us the most money wins."

No comments:

class='nopin' height="391" border="0"width="400" src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YCbNO9wFQrQ/UPrZegPAXVI/AAAAAAAACK8/b7p-0NuZScI/s400/photo.jpg">